Don’t miss the Diamond Dance… this Saturday!
Every year, softball teams come from the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island to Powell River for the Annual Parkland Slo-Pitch Mixed Softball Tournament.
This year, the organizers are adding even more fun to the mix, and hosting the first annual Diamond Dance as a wrap up party for the tournament! This dance will help support the costs associated with putting on a tournament like this, and help raise money for local charities in the community.
And boy, are you in for a treat! Coming to play at the Diamond Dance in Powell River for one night only, are Victoria, B.C.’s indie rock sensation, the band High Noon to Midnight, and Courtenay B.C.’s best cover band, Monkeywrench.
Here are the details for the Diamond Dance. You don’t want to miss this one!
- Where: Carlson Community Club
- When: Saturday August 19th
- Time: 9pm – 1:30am
- Entertainment: High Noon to Midnight, Monkey Wrench
- Cost: $25 – Tickets will be available at the door. $20 Advanced tickets are now sold out.
Doors open at 9pm. There will be limited seating available. Drink tickets are available inside. ***Cash bar only***
Beer, Wine, and Highballs will be served.
Please note the Diamond Dance is 19+. Please bring 2 pieces of valid I.D.
More details are on the Facebook event.
Latest posts by Powtown Post (see all)
- Powell River-Born Stylist Karla Welch is in Vogue… Again - August 22, 2017
- Don’t miss the Diamond Dance… this Saturday! - August 17, 2017
- Keep Your Kids Reading Throughout the Summer (at the New Library!) - June 20, 2017